1. As a participant at Evolution Yoga, I may elect to participate in Evolution Yoga classes, Pilates classes and/or other fitness activities (the ”Yoga and/or Fitness Programs”) offered by Evolution Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about exercise, fitness, yoga and health. These classes may entail strenuous physical activity conducted in a heated environment and exertion by me. I acknowledge that this physical activity and exertion may be difficult, draining, and may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I am fully aware of and assume the risks and hazards incident to such participation.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participating in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs, and to receive prior approval to participate. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition or injury that would prevent my full participation in the Yoga and Fitness Programs.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs, I agree to assume all responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate through my participation in same.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have or acquire against Evolution Yoga, its staff, or the landlord, for any injury, condition, or damages that I may sustain as a result of being on the premises or participating in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs.
5. I, my heirs or legal representative forever release, covenant not to sue, and waive all claims, suits, causes of action, or demands against Evolution Yoga or its staff, for any injury, condition, or death that arises, is caused by or is aggravated by my participation in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs.
6. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the instructor(s) at Evolution Yoga of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and at such other times as I require information as to same.
7. I understand that there may be physical adjustments by the teacher from time to time and that it is my responsibility to let the teacher know if I prefer not to be touched or adjusted.
8. I acknowledge that if I am pregnant or may be pregnant, it is my responsibility to consult my physician prior to participating in Yoga and/or Fitness Programs.
9 . I also understand that, except for a monetary refund, I have no claims against Evolution Yoga, or the landlord of the premises, by reason of its refusal to allow me to participate in the Yoga and/or Fitness Programs.
10. I understand that by attending any class at Evolution Yoga I am allowing myself to be filmed and photographed both for security and marketing purposes at the discretion of Evolution Yoga. Classes may be filmed or photographed without prior notice and used for promotional work on the website or in the studio, and anywhere else necessary.
11. I understand that Evolution Yoga staff reserves the right to refuse entry to any classes for any reason.
Additionally, I agree it is my responsibility to comply with terms, conditions and cancellation policies of my transactions with Evolution Yoga.